"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Week 31 Wednesday

Another week closer to birth... So, funny I had a dream I gave birth in our living room on our new couch... I finished Ina May's Guide to Childbirth... I'm now reading Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May... I'm learning a lot but it's slow going... We have really been enjoying our new couch... After talking to several people it seems that in order to turn our oldest around and fix things we may have to take a step I really never wanted... It breaks my heart to have to do this... It seems this is the route we have to go though... It really bothers me... However things can't continue the way they are... So, I'm praying for God's strength and grace to make it through when this avoidable choice takes place... I'm going to change subjects now... Peanut is making progress by leaps and bounds in speech... She has almost mastered her beginning N and M sounds... She is still dropping letters off the end of the words so we are starting to focus on that along with other things... We have spent a lot of talk lately with Monkey about being a Kindergartner in the Fall... He has almost mastered the Letter A... We started working on B today... Both children with strep are now done with their antibiotics so that is exciting... I guess that is about all for today... I didn't go any where or do anything except drop off and pick up my oldest... Tomorrow is my busy day for the week... My oldest had his reward of Pizza Hut today... He told me he had Cheese Pizza... He earned train #1 of 5 for his next reward... Wonder what he will decide next...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Caroline}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I am sorry that it has reached a point of no return. You know that you are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Caroline. I've been meaning to check out your blog since you mentioned it on FMCHE, and finally found the time today. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your home. Very cozy! The blog 'thing' is neat - I may just have to try it once we are more settled! God Bless - sounds like you have a heavy decision on your heart.

Unknown said...

are you able to share what you are deciding???
Iknow how hard it is to make decisons about our kids!