"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where To Go From Here Wednesday?

I had to think about where to go from here today... Considering all the things that have happened here I had to do a lot of thinking about things... It is wonderful that I have lots of wise friends online and IRL to talk it out with... So, I was able to go to sleep calm and with a clear mind... I took action today to change the circumstances in my life... I wasn't going to sit around and play the poor pity me card when I can be proactive and do something... Peanut had a great day in ST and my oldest had yet another rough session in OT... We tried some new techniques for behavior so we will see what his reaction will be next week... We terminated our Respite Service with our current company today... This last weekend was appalling and pretty much the straw that broke the camels back... Everything has just gone down hill and we just couldn't put up with it any more... We are currently working to sign up with one of the other 2 companies in the area... There are only 3 in the area that provide this service... When they provide more stress then they relieve then that have to go... My husband remarked several times it was like ANTI-respite... We had a few really good staff (probably could count them on one hand) and other staff (would need a calculator) that was horrid... So, we will see what the coming weeks hold for us... There will be lots of praying... Now we have to wait and see what path God leads us down... Financially I'm doing awesome since the Tax Refund has arrived... I couldn't be more pleased... It is was like a fresh start... I'm going to call it a night because I have to be up super early to take one of the children to a doctors appointment... Night all...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Caroline, I'm praying this new respite provider is a blessing to your lives.