"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Monday

Easter was BUSY yesterday... Here are each of the children with their Easter Baskets...
After baskets was Easter Day Mass and then cook, cook and cook... We had just the 5.5 of us for dinner... I cooked a 10.4 Ham, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Green Bean Casserole (doubled recipe), Creamed Corn, Whole Curnal Corn, Squash, Peas/Carrots Mix, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce and Homemade Yeast Rolls... Not to mention the 6 desserts I made yesterday!
Doesn't everything look delicious!?!?
We had to expand the table with TWO leaves this time... LOL!! We ate, ate and ATE! Everything was FANTASTIC...We managed to fit all the left overs in our new fridge without to much effort... We worried about hat since we had to buy a fridge smaller then what we already had due to space restrictions...
We removed the 'tv cabinet' we had in the library... You could put your TV in it and it had holes for the knobs to fit through... So, one of the first 'Entertainment Centers'... Doesn't it look different now... The room 'appears' bigger!
Before:
After: We (well mostly my husband doing the work and me watching... Considering my condition... LOL!!) also cleared up the twin/couch from the living room... The mattress is now in our oldest son's room... We moved Peanut's dresser into the computer room... Our living room looks so empty!
Before (really old, but best I could find): After (you can see we couldn't stain but so far because of furniture):Our new couch is scheduled for delivery... Woo hoo!!! So, I will be sharing a PIC of it in our living room REAL soon... I headed downtown to the pharmacy... I dropped a RX off there and forgot to go back and pick it up... Now we are out... Opps... Good thing we had one last pill for today... I also returned a couple things at the library that our due soon but we are done with early... I stopped at the PO Drop Box... EI came and we filled out some paperwork and Peanut will start her sessions next week... My oldest had another rough ST session... ST informed me that she nor anyone else from the company would be able to come if he continues with his current behaviors... I understand what she is talking about... It really upsets her personally because she knows from a provider stand point they can't have her injuired on the job when it could have been prevented... She however also understand from the point of having also having a child with Autism and how important the services you receive are to helping your child... So, it is upsetting... We have till the end of April and then she will only come and see Peanut... She is going to talk to some people see if she can help in A. speeding up the process or B. lighting fires under people to find the help we need... We are almost down to nothing... It will be just me alone with him every day trying to help him and protect myself as well as the other children from him when he has an episode... ::sigh::

No comments: