"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, March 6, 2008

Twenty - Eight Weeks Thursday

I'm a crossing off the weeks... One week closer to welcoming our newest gift from God... It was quiet morning but a busy afternoon... I stopped at a friends house before heading across town... I stopped at Walmart to pick up some snacks... I also picked up a new battery for our digital camera... Our other one was completely dead and wouldn't charge up any more... I have the new one charging up now so it's already to go for Monkey's birthday... I also picked up some knitting supplies and the newest $1 leaflet with patterns... I ran into Hobby Lobby to buy the Pastel Blue Yarn I needed for my blessings blanket but they don't carry that particular one... They suggested JoAnn's but I try to avoid them because of rude staff... They also suggested an independent retailer not far from my house... I plan on calling tomorrow to find out the hours and see if I can make a quick peek on Saturday to see if they sell what I want... Hobby Lobby had eggs on sale for 3 packs for $1 so I picked up some for a knitting project... I also saw an adorable girly tool kit I can keep in the van... We had one in there but wet boots from snow melting off leaked on the case and into the case and things rusted and become nasty... This is smaller and comes in a little cute pink/gray zipper case...It comes with a universal handle that has adaptors to fit Screw Driver bits (9 different ones) and Socket Set (5 mm to 11 mm)... Flash Light (2 AA, not included), Pliers, Miniscrew Drivers (like you would use for eye glasses, don't know name), Tape Measure (40" or 1 Meter), Retractable Exacto Knife and Plastic Zip Ties... It was only $10 and I used my 40% off coupon... I stopped at the grocery store for a quick look at the produce section for possible snacks... Didn't see anything... I headed home... Our DDCase Manager called to do an update on my oldest and to let me know the unofficial results are in for Peanut... She does qualify for EI just a matter of all the papers being signed and everyone receiving their copy... Someone will be calling in the next week or so to schedule when they can come and work with her... My oldest had his post-op follow up today and everything has healed up and he's been released from Urology... He also had ST today and had an OK day... He had one time out so no train... He has to have no time outs at his program and earns pictures of trains... When he earns 5 he receive a reward... His last reward was a trip to the grocery store... A funny side note was the maintenance man had to come with him on his trip to the grocery store... You have to think how often does he go on field trips... My oldest really loves the maintenance man and considers himself his right hand man... ::grin:: His next reward will be a trip to Burger King... He is two trains away from his next reward... Busy day tomorrow and lots to write about... Have a great night...

No comments: