"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, March 10, 2008

Where To Begin Melting Monday

Yesterday was a good day... It was Monkey's Birthday... We went to Mass, had McDonald's Birthday Lunch (his pick), went to the library, Kmart, and grocery store... We had a Birthday Pizza Dinner with Cheese Sticks... He loved his ice cream cake from DQ... He opened all his presents and cards... For presents he received a plastic track set with train shed the included in Thomas... Gordon and Henry for the plastic track... He also recieved the Train Wash that goes with the plastic track set... He recieved Bill and Ben for the travel/take along and play set... Battery Powered Thomas for the wood track set... He has a new Thomas Bowl, Plate and Spoon/Fork Set... I will share PICS after I download them from the camera...

Today was a quiet and tiring day... 80 Days Left To Go... None of us are adjusting well to the time change... We overslept 20 minutes... That is a lot in our house... LOL... I didn't go any where except to drop off and pick up my oldest... On the way home from picking up my oldest I ran to the bank to cash a check and drop something off at a friend's house... It was ALMOST nice enough to walk... How exciting is that... Just a little peek at spring... Everything is starting to melt just a bit... It is still above freezing at 1/2 past 8 at night... I received a new quilting book today in the mail called 40 Bright and Bold Paper Pieced Stars... I also received more foundation paper and a 12" add a quarter ruler for those really long pieces that need to be trimmed... My 6" add a quarter wasn't working so well any more... My oldest had a rough start to ST but settled down and worked well today... He had an off weekend... Not sure if the time change is related... We could really use some prayers relating to him... I'm signing off to rest up for a very busy morning/day tomorrow...

No comments: