"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, March 27, 2008

Last Thursday of March

Where has the month gone... Less then 9 weeks left till we meet our new little guy... We went to EI playgroup... Amazing how much more active my children are from other children... They had a great time... They had an egg hunt for snack time... They found eggs with fruit loops in them... Kool-Aid to drink... Not the healthiest snack... I might offer to bring snack one week or at least bring in the children's cups from the van so they can have water to drink... Scheduled a developemental screening for Monkey... We will see how he scores this time... He was last screened when he was 4ish and didn't qualify... I had a meeting with my doula and my friend, Karla... We are talking about bringing my previous doula on board... It will all depend on her schedule... So, I may have 3 wonderful women supporting me this time... I'm going to be spoiled... LOL!!! We talked about what I might like to try during labor and who will pick me up and bring me to the hospital since my husband will be staying home with the children... My oldest didn't have ST today... Our ST's children didn't have childcare... Her children are out all week for spring break... My oldest had another good day and earned another train... Otherwise it was pretty uneventful day... I have to be up early in the morning and going to call it a night... Relax on the new couch and watch the This Old House Hour I recorded earlier...

No comments: