"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Not To Much To Do Tuesday

This morning I spend the morning picking out fabrics for the next round of my Round Robin... I have it all picked out and pattern chosen... All I need to do now is make a cutting list and cut out all the pieces I will need... I'm really excited and can't wait to see how great this next round looks... I love that I'm using up some of the fabrics in my stash... I found out my 'surprise' item I bought for baby will arrive on Friday so look for an update on my blog then... ::grin:: I went to the PO mail packages for my husband and mail the last of the household bills for the month.... I went to the Dentist and gave them our pre-agreed upon monthly payment... Looks like one more payment and we are done until insurances can do their part and then we will have to pay on the balance again... I ran to the store because we were out of milk and juice... I also picked up butter (for cookies), cheese, eggs, beans, and cereal... I spent the afternoon researching Birth and Labor... I also made a quick stop at the North library for a book... I had it on reserve at the South library but it was due Feb 17th! So, doesn't look like that one is coming in anytime soon if EVER!!! @@ I don't know what people don't understand about borrowing things from the library... If you need it you CAN check it out more then once... GASP!!! Just ruins it for the rest of us who do follow the rules... I have a couple books on reserve about birth... I hope they come in soon... I have couple books like I will have to Inter-library loan because our copy is in storage while they rebuild the Downtown library...

No comments: