"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, March 14, 2008

Full Friday

This morning was a quiet morning... We headed out this afternoon to run errands... I went to Valvoline to have the front light fixed... Turned out a wire was loose so they connected it better and tightened it so it wouldn't fall out again... One of the rear tail lights was burned out so they did replace that... They only charged us for the rear tail light... Since we are regular customers and they know us so well they gave us a free car wash... So, the van is super clean... We came home so Peanut could have ST... My husband went out in his car to pick up his check and deposit it... He filled up his car with gas... He also stopped at Valvoline for a check... It was steamy like it was overheating but it wasn't... One of the hoses was loose so they fixed that free of charge... He came home and filled my van up with gas... I went and picked up my oldest... We then all headed out together in the van... We stopped at the downtown $1 that is going out of business... My husband then ran in quick to the PO to mail a couple packages... We made a stop at the library before heading to the pharmacy... My oldest and I went in... We had a RX refilled... We also looked for a medicine bottle adapter for Monkey's antibiotic... The hospital only has one size of syringe adapter and it fits standard bottles like liquid fever reducer and cold medicine... Not the FAT antibiotic bottle... We went to see 'the babies' (nursery)... There was no babies today... We walked to see the 'big tree' next... That is at the entrance of the children's hospital... We went back down stairs to the elevator and headed across town to the grocery store... We picked up olive oil, bananas, chocolate with chocolate chip cookies, milk, cheese and juice... We went home... We dug out the toddler bed for Monkey to start sleeping in... Took us a while to find the hardware but we did... I headed out to Walmart to find that adapter... I did... The official name is Dosage Korc (cork)... I also stopped at Target to spend some of Monkey's birthday money to buy him Thomas the Tank Engine toddler bed sheet set (fitted, flat, pillow case and comforter)... While I was gone my husband scrubbed the toddler bed parts that were in the loft of our garage... We tidy up the room and I dissembled the crib... We had a delicious dinner... I made onion and tomato quesadillas with salsa to start with while we waited for other things to cook... We made a Garlic Bread Cheese Pizza for the children... My husband and I had Shrimp Alfredo and steamed Green Beans w/ butter sauce... I put the toddler bed together and made it up with the new sheets... Isn't it nice?
Now I'm going to go take a nice soak in the tub and head to bed early... Night...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The Thomas the Train sheets are soooo cute! I saw them when I was at Target the other day and was tempted to get them for Gerard.

Our 3 little boys love Thomas. :)