"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Week 30 Wednesday

I had a meeting this morning about my oldest... It wasn't what I expected... I just filled out some paper work and now it will be prepared, submitted and then we wait for approval for the new program to start... I was thinking today was giving us the information and how to best use the program... I went to the library to pick up some books I had on hold... Just a little Third Trimester Reading... Ina May's Guide To Childbirth, A Wise Birth by Penny Armstrong and Babies, Breastfeeding and Bonding also by Ina May Gaskin... Both my friend, Karla (mom to 7), who is attending my birth and my doula thought we were meeting tomorrow... I'm like nope next week... I received a phone call today that our couch is in... Now that is exciting... We need to pay it off (only paid a down payment to order) and then we can schedule delivery... So, I will be having a new couch very soon! My oldest had a terrific day today despite his rough beginning to the week... He is one train away from a visit to Pizza Hut... Yum! I also learned the program I enrolled Monkey was approved... That starts next month... Excited about that... I'm feeling pretty good... Having a bit of heartburn but otherwise doing well as my belly continues to go with this special blessing... I'm becoming both anxious and excited for the impending birth of less then 10 weeks... I did some surfing about PA this morning... Monkey's Thomas Night Light came today... Talk about fast shipping!!! WOW! All in all it was a pretty good day...

No comments: