"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, March 28, 2008

Full Day Friday

I had a long and busy day... It was up an hour earlier then usual to ready all 5.5 of us to head to another psych appointment for our oldest... We talked about a lot of things and made some adjustments... We will see how that works out and see if we can avoid certain events from taking place... I dropped my oldest off and came home to rest... I wrapped my one eBay sale and another package for the PO... I planned out my errands for the afternoon... Peanut would have ST while I was gone... My husband said she did well today... I stopped at the bank and grocery store before I headed to see my oldest to celebrate his birthday with his friends at snack time... He had a meltdown during music time and snack time was delayed... He finally calmed down and we sang Happy Birthday then ate cake... After snack he did his milk room job... I signed the papers for the school to make the psych's recommended adjustments... We headed out to run our errands... I stopped at the house to drop off the left over cake off with the little ones and check to make sure there wasn't any last minute additions to my errands... My husband remarked we needed sodas and bread while I was out... So, my oldest and I headed downtown first to the library to return stuff due today... We had to wait for a long freight train... It was the highlight of the afternoon for my oldest... Next it was to the pharmacy... We went up to see 'the babies'... There were 3 girls today... We walked down to the 'big tree'... We made a quick stop at the bathroom and then picked up the RX... Next it was to the PO to mail the packages... We headed to Walmart... We picked up new sheets for his bed... He picked CARS as his theme... We also picked up Bread, Cokes, Diapers, Wipes and Printer Ink... I looked at Quilt Pens but didn't see what I wanted... We headed back home and I helped my husband finish up what he was doing so he could head out to do what he needed while we napped... We woke up from nap and head to McDonald's... My oldest had requested that as something he wanted for his birthday... Everyone had a great time... All that playing in the play land really wore him out... He went to bed immediately after we came home... We gave the two little ones a bath and watched some TV... Here is a picture of everyone setting up their food to eat:

No comments: