"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, March 1, 2008

Slow Saturday

Today was a pretty quiet day... I ran out to the store because I was too tried to go last night when my husband returned from running errands... So, I went out and picked up milk (used the last of it at breakfast), cereal, cheese, beans, eggs, juice and yogurt... My husband had to work today so that's about all the running I did today... I stayed home and chilled with the children and started work on my oldest's yellow basket... I learned some new knitting stitches so it is taking some time longer then the others... I probably won't finish it till tomorrow sometime... His basket is also twice as big as his brothers... So, more stitches to make it all the way around the sides... That takes longer... I guess that is about all there is to write...

No comments: