"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

To Do List Wednesday

Today I had a long to do list of things I accomplished... Peanut had her EI screening... She has to be 50% in one area OR 25% delayed in 2 or more areas of development to qualify... She isn't 50% delayed in speech so she will have to qualify the other way if she qualifies... They will review all their observations and tally the scores... Next I and our DDCase Manager (same one we have for our oldest) at the human resources center will receive a report... A. she will be enrolled in EI and EI will start visiting on a regular basis, followed by a transition meeting when she turns 3 into school district to begin Pre-K A in September... B. we will wait and have the school district screen her for preschool (August or September) after she turns in 3... EI is only Birth to 3... After that you work with private therapist and/or the school district... She had ST today and did wonderful again... I talked with ST about the screening... Picked up my oldest who had OT... He did better then he has in a while but still much room for improvment as far as behavior goes... Psychologist came and observed again today for data to develop a behavior plan... I worked on my Round Robin... I studied it and figured out how to add the next round... Right now it's an odd size 19.25 unfinished size... So, I worked out a way I think so after I add my round of 4.5" it will be 22.5" unfinished size... If it works I will share the info on how I did that... If not well, I will be soliciting for advice... ::smirk:: Hopefully I will be able to start sewing it together soon... Balanced my ledger and worked out a withdrawal slip so I can pay for a couple things with cash instead of waiting for a check to clear...

No comments: