"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, March 22, 2008

Holy Saturday

Today was a VERY busy day... When my husband woke up I headed out to run the errands I need to... I first stopped at the bank before heading downtown... I had a library book on hold I needed to pick up before they re-shelved it... It is called "Spiritual Midwifery" by Ina May Gaskin... I'm really enjoying and learning so much from her "Guide to Childbirth"... I am almost done with it... I have lots of great information to share with my doula and friend, Karla, who will be at this birth... I'm feeling very excited that this will be the best birth yet! I then headed west to Walmart... I picked up about 10 or so items needed to prepare for Easter Dinner... Next I went to TRU to use a couple coupons... I picked up my oldest son's Easter Basket Train (already had the other two children's trains)... I also picked up a huge thing of Alphabet Blocks for next to nothing... Next I headed to the grocery store for things Walmart didn't have... I only picked up 5 things there... Including our 10.04 lb ham for Easter Dinner... I also had to pick up baking milk (as I like to call it) because Walmart was sold out! I picked up the last of the Easter Candy we needed... Reece's Peanut Butter Eggs... My FAVORITE! Back home I went to rest and unload... I was gone about an hour... I came home and my husband headed out to do things he wanted... I spent the time he was out making 2 Pumpkin Pies, Oreo Cookie Pie, 2 Apple Crisps, and a Cheesecake... I also had a little bit of a nap... We had lots of snack type foods for dinner... We watched the first episode of the Sixth Season Part II of the Sopranos... We made up the Easter Basket and went to bed...

No comments: