"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Quiet Day

Nothing too exciting happen today... I purchased a much needed item for our upcoming blessing at a huge discount... It is coming VIA UPS... So, I will share what it is when it arrives... Didn't go any where except to pick and drop off my oldest... I made a delicious Crockpot Beef Roast with Tomatoes (recipe Feb 12th)... I almost double the recipe because my husband bought this MONSTER size roast... So, I had to add some extras to accommodate for the extra meat... My oldest had ST and was not as good as he could have been but much improved over Thursdays session... I finished my oldest son's basket on Sunday... I haven't shared a PIC of it yet... So here it is:
He requested an all yellow basket... I made his the largest of the three... When I finished his I'm glad I have no more baskets to make... We are gearing up for Monkey's birthday... He is going to be 5! in a matter of days... Just amazing... They grow so fast... All that is left is buy his card and ready his cake... Of course wrap his presents... I updated our calendars through out our house including our school/schedule calendar which has cling letters and you can write on it with a dry erase... I also updated my Catholic Planner (if you are looking for a great CATHOLIC one definitely check out the site) for the next two weeks... So, that is all set too... Tomorrow is an errand day followed buy a very busy end of the week... Have a great Monday!

No comments: