"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, February 29, 2008

90 Days To Go!

Yep, I've reached the 90 days to go according to the wheel... Today was a busy day... We had a huge non-meat breakfast that included waffles, french toast and omelets with cheese... Peanut had ST while my husband went and picked up his paycheck and run some errands... When he returned I went out to drop off my first of the month paperwork... Now I won't have to run out next week to do this... It is good to have it done! We took a nap while my husband went out again to buy things needed for the household and start shopping for our middle son's birthday... He went to the PO to mail packages and bills, $1 store, eBay shopping, by the time he made it to the library they were closed... Stupid library closes early on Friday's and opens late... I still don't understand why they do this! So, he headed to Target, TRU and Grocery Store... Filled up the van tank with gas... He came home and we had a seafood feast... We had Popcorn Shrimp (fried), Walleye (baked), Fish Sticks (baked), Shrimp (sauteed), Seasoned Sprial Fries (Fried), Green Beans (boiled), and Hush Puppies (fried)... We also made a cheese french bread pizza... Yummy!!! I knitted another basket last night... I can't believe how fast they knit up... Here they are...
Peanut's Basket:
Monkey's Basket:
I will be working on a 3rd basket today for my oldest... He requested an all yellow basket... So, I'm making him one... I'm tired and headed to bed...

No comments: