"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Twenty-Seven Week Thursday

We are down to the finally weeks... Soon my newest blessing will be here and wanting to meet all my readers... Today was a quiet day... I didn't have any where to go and no one scheduled to visit till later this afternoon... I took the time to relax at home... We finished some forms up today so we can mail them tomorrow... I made a few phone calls... All it in all a good day to rest... I started knitting an Easter Basket for Peanut... If all goes well I will be making more in a variety of sizes... I will share the finished project when I complete it... They had an awesome news story on tonight about the benefits of breastfeeding in preemies... I was very happy to see this... They featured my hospital that I deliver at NCIU... I'm going to sign off and do some knitting before heading off to bed... Tomorrow is going to be super busy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow!!! you sure are busy......I wish I had ore energy!