"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, February 11, 2008

So Much To Do Monday

Yesterday was busy... We ran around like crazy... We attended Mass... I ran into the library to pick up a couple videos for myself and restock the children's... We stopped at the mall and my husband picked up his contacts... We went to Lowe's to look at what fridge we could buy in stock... We also looked at Sears, and Best Buy... We went to Walmart and Target... We eventually went back to Lowes and finally bought a fridge... It had to be specially ordered... This is the one coming in less then two weeks: GE 16.6 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator White... Our oldest had a rough night... He busted another part of his window in his room... So, we are one thin layer away from the frigid temperatures... I made a new kind of crock pot beef roast... It was delicious... I will try to share the recipe later if I remember...We also had squash from out of the garden I had processed and froze... Today I had my delicious glucose test to test for Gestational Diabetes... I also provided my birth plan... I had planned on knitting on my blessings blanket but things just didn't work out that way... I only managed to do one row... So, I'm 9 rows away from the color change... My round robin center arrived today with my friend's first round... It is awesome!!! The photo she emailed doesn't do just to the beauty... I picked up my oldest... He had a wonderful day at school but a terrible session with the ST... He was very aggressive... I've had a busy day and I'm pretty tired... I'm going to call it a day and see you all tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm sorry to hear C2's behavior has become more aggressive. I can't remember if you mentioned he was on meds. You and your family have my prayers.

The roast beef sounds delicious! If you get time, I'd like the recipe.

Unknown said...

that looks like my fridge