"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Terrific FAT Tuesday!

I felt pretty good today... A bit tired since we fell off our schedule the later part of the day yesterday... Today things are on track and looking great... I did some wonderful things I hadn't done in a long time... I worked on my round robin... Woo hoo!!! I also knitted on my blessings blanket... It is going to be wonderful to wrap him in a blanket made by momma! I'm knitting it loosely since he is a 'summer' baby... It is baby yellow, baby green and baby blue... I'm using a rib stitch and switch/interrupted rib stitch... I'm working in baby green at the moment... Lent is just knocking on the door... I'm look forward to giving my prayer life a working over... It's not what it was or should be... I did a few errands today... I dropped off my mileage sheet for the month of January, refilled my oldest month RXs, dropped off 1st of the month paper work, paid a few bills, stopped at the PO drop box, made a quick stop at the grocery because were out of milk and a couple other things, and picked up our officially FILED taxes... Now it's just wait till we can call and hear it has been deposited in the bank...

No comments: