"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, February 9, 2008

Super Frozen Saturday

It is insanely cold here again today... We are currently under a Blizzard Warning... It was supposed to end today at 6 but the extended it till 9 AM on Sunday... We had just a tiny bit of snow but with the high winds it creates blizzard conditions... We also have icy cold wind chills of the lovely -30s and -40s... I went out today and mailed a package at the PO... To lazy to wrap it before I left yesterday so I had to go out again today... I also stopped at the ATM for some Cash for my husband... We headed out together and stopped at the $1 store downtown that is going out of business... They are up to 35% off... We stopped at the library... Did some eBay shopping with the Cash... We then headed across town again to shop for fridges... We are having the hardest time finding a fridge for our home... We are going out again and it's going to be find something and buy it even if we have to settle on something less then what we want... I hate that! Price isn't our problem it's finding a fridge to fit in the space we have for a fridge... We also made a quick stop at Target before heading home... Tonight was snacky night... We had steak quesadillas, steak fries, onion rings, and chicken strips... I took a late nap but wake up feeling a bit sick... I hope I'm not catching something again... ::sigh:: I did only a tiny bit of knitting and no sewing... I'm still 10 rows away from switching colors...

No comments: