"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Worn Out Wednesday

Despite the fact I had a pretty good nap I'm still very tired... Today I stayed home and didn't go any where... I made hamburgers and gravy... I also updated my register... I paid my last bill using refund... So, I'm back to my usual monthly spending... OT called and said he would be at the Captiol today for a meeting so no OT this afternoon... I was thinking good nap early... LOL!!! Peanut had ST today and is doing very well... She made it through all her mouth stretches today... I ran to a friends to drop off a piece of the quilt I had forgotten yesterday... It was on my design wall... Opps... I also stopped at the PO to mail an envelope... I caught up a bit on TV and updated my blog... My husband I worked on a 10 page application for our oldest... I was going to make cookies but realized we didn't have enough butter... So, those will have to wait...

No comments: