"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, February 8, 2008

Fish Friday

I baked another batch of fish this morning... I also mananged to stitch quite a bit on my Round Robin... I only have one side left to complete the first round... I think it looks really cool... I will share PICS of my 1st round and my friend's first round when my round is complete... Knitting is going slow... I'm not sure if I will finish all 75 rows tonight or not... I hope so... I think a new color will renew me... I went to church but they didn't have Stations... They realized that this was done last year and since we have new Priests they weren't aware so hopefully they will be able to set it up and have it next Friday... I'm going to really miss it if they don't do it this year... I've been going during Lent on every Friday since 2005... I headed over to my oldest program to talk with his teacher... I signed some forms and picked up his IEP... I then headed to the PO to mail something... Peanut had ST... She seems to be having stranger anxiety about it but settles in after the ST has been here a bit... I'm not sure why she is sooo upset... She really doesn't like it when I leave her... I didn't think this was common at 2-1/2... I thought it was more of a 18 month old thing and then they out grew out... She has been more clingy then the boys when it comes to being with someone other then mama... At least she isn't too upset when I leave her with daddy... It's more she's mad she can't go then upset because I'm leaving her with someone other then me... We are supposed to have some pretty nasty weather tonight and it is going to be frigid again with the -40 wind chills... YECK! I thought we were done with that weather... I guess not... Is it March yet?

No comments: