"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, February 25, 2008

Just Another Monday

I just realized I hadn't blogged yet today... I stopped at the Pre-K building to find out the hours for fall... I think I will be able to work out a pretty easy driving schedule... I ran to the store for milk, juice and cheese because I was too tired yesterday to go out after we finished our errands... I also stopped at the bank... My oldest had ST... He did wonderful... We have seen a huge turn around since starting his newest medicine... We to find out when our door would be fixed on the frig... I guess eventually they will come back... I signed William up for a program to start in once he turns 5... Despite a nap I'm exhausted... I can tell I'm heading into the 3rd Trimester...

No comments: