"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, February 7, 2008

Milestone Thursday

I am now officially 24 weeks... I've been thinking about what to strive for during this Lenten Season... One of the things I'm going to work on is only being at the computer when the schedule says it's computer time not just any time I happen to not be doing something... I waste too much time sitting here... I didn't do any sewing this morning on the Round Robin because I spent the morning removing stitches from my opps... That was harder then I thought it was going to be... Those stitches were sooo tiny!!! I finished and now I can continue on with my project... I am up to 55 of 75 rows knitted on my blessings blanket so I have been busy with that... I'm going to try and make it to 75 and start the color change tonight if I can... I stopped a friends to drop off a compact she needed... I also ran to the store for the one thing forgotten... I also made a trip to the PO to mail a package... My oldest had a landmark session today in ST... It is the best session they have had in MONTHS!!! She had a student with her today and will be with her every Thursday... So, maybe he was showing off?!? Today he broke his timeout streak... Oh well... I'm going to try something with the schedule tonight... Hopefully it works...

No comments: