"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, February 21, 2008

Talent Thursday

Today some of my talents worked good for me... I'm having an awesome week on eBay... I met with my doula and I told her all about my many talents of cooking, baking, quilting, knitting... We had a really great afternoon and the time went by way tooo fast... I cleaned out the freezer and put the stuff in our big freezer in the garage... I also cleaned out the 'old' stuff in the fridge like Steak Sauce and things of that sort... Tomorrow will be yet another busy day and then it will be the weekend... Woo hoo!!! It was a warmer day and we are on a warming trend... All the children went out to play so I'm going to end with a few pictures of them throwing snow at each other and at me... ::grin::

No comments: