"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

100 Days

Yes, only 100 days or less till I welcome my newest little blessing to our family... Today was better then yesterday... Not quite so emotional... We had a visitor... My friends 14 month old... He was here from noon till almost 7... So, funny because my friend has the hardest time putting him down for naps... He fell asleep right on schedule with our napping time... So, we all had a nice nap... I had to move everyone around so he could have the crib... That was the safest place for him to nap... Since he isn't mine I wasn't going to co-sleep with him... Peanut had ST and we talked about things that happened yesterday... My oldest had OT for the first time in a while... He was quite wild but calmed down eventually... We talked about all that is happening here and the current services we are trying to set up... Other then managing 4 children well expecting one I didn't do much today... I ripped out a few stitches on my opps... I have two more pieces to work on and then I can re-sew... I will probably do some knitting once I sign off of here... Haven't picked that up today... It will be a good way to unwind this evening...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad things are better!!!!