"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sick Saturday AGAIN!!!

Well, it appears I have another cold... ::sigh:: I don't know what it is... I'm catching cold that is going around... Today was beautiful... It was above freezing and nice... I went to the PO to mail a few packages... I headed to the oil change place with my husband's car... He was there yesterday and they forgot something... Next I headed to Walmart... I bought Cane Sugar, Salt (boy you don't buy that often!), Broccoli, Corn (my oldest is eating a vegetable again!), Applesauce, Baking Chocolate Squares so I can finally make Christmas Fudge, and an Italian wrap to snack on... Next it was to the library to toss a few DVD's in the return box... I headed home to relax and help my husband off to work... I scheduled one of my many online payments to pay off our first debt today... I can't wait till it comes out (schedule a few days ahead because of holiday)... One less person coming to us every month with their hand out! Around nap time I realized that I must have a cold so I took OTC stuff... When I woke up I felt great till it wore off... So, another dose... I usually don't take anything but I feel awful... ::sigh:: Anyone know which St. is the Patron St. of Avoiding Colds?

No comments: