"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ash Wednesday

Today was a pretty good day... I went with my oldest to the 8 AM Ash Wednesday service... It was not easy at all but we made it through... He has gone the whole week so far with no time outs... Woo hoo!!! Sr. gave me a book on Autism while I was there... I made it to MACH I this morning... I only made it to half but I hadn't been in almost 10 weeks so that was an accomplishment in it's self... We talked about Lectio Divina Method... We read Isaiah Chapter 58 using the method... How appropriate it was for today since that passage is about Fasting... I baked a large batch of fish for the family to eat through out the day instead of heating the oven up over and over... I also whipped up some Tuna salad for today and Friday... I took a very much needed shower this morning... So, my morning was quite packed... My husband, the little ones and I all attended the noon Ash Wednesday service at the Cathedral downtown... We saw few of our friends from FM-CHE... Peanut had ST... I dropped off something at a friends and picked up my oldest... I knitted a bit more on my blessings blanket... I'm up to 40 of 75 rows done on the first block... I have 9 blocks to make to complete the blanket... It is so beautiful... I will share a PIC after I switch from green to yellow... I did a bit of sewing on my round robin... I didn't line up some pieces right and now I have to rip it out and cut new pieces... Opps... Happens to even the professionals... I hope to make it further tomorrow since I won't have all this running around to do in the morning... The schedule was off today but we still did well...

No comments: