"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday

I think I waited too many days... It's hard to remember what happened Wednesday... Let's see... I worked on my round robin... I'm very close to finishing... I made Easy Chicken Parmesan... I will share the recipe later... I received a call and details about what we are doing for surgery... I didn't make it to my 'mommy' group... Can't remember why now... Peanut had ST and did well... No, OT for my oldest this week because OTist is out of town... I received a letter saying I don't have gestational diabetes... Woo hoo!!! A big storm is expected to hit tomorrow... I have no clue what happened today... I made Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars... They were delicious... I tried to go to bed early because I knew I had to be up but couldn't sleep... My husband had to snow throw what snow had fallen and put out the trash for trash pick up tomorrow... I guess I will end the post and hope I didn't miss anything too important... LOL!!!

No comments: