"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, February 15, 2008

Another Long Day

Today was recover from surgery day... I tried to sleep in but the children had other plans... I had a ton of errands to run and then my husband had a ton to run too! We had to go out seperately while our oldest stay home and recovered from his procedure... We woke up to happy news that our Federal Tax Return had been deposited... So, we have our State Tax return, State Property Tax reimbursement, and now our Federal tax return... Now we just have to wait for the Federal Package Stimulus thing to arrive... We are doing awesome!!! Let the shopping and bill paying begin... As I mentioned I headed out first... I went to pay off our co-pay hospital/clinic bill... We are friends with the bill collecting lady so we chatted about this and that and the new blessing to arrive in a few months... Next I headed to the bank to deposit a check I had forgotten about stored my 'homesteading' drawer... I then headed across town to the DDCase Managers office to drop off an applicatons for another service that might help us resolve the issues we are having here with our oldest... I made a quick stop for milk, juice and cheese before heading home... Peanut had ST while I was gone... My husband then headed out for 3-1/2 hours to run his errands which included PO, Target, Pick up Pay Check, Deposit Pay Check, Dollar Store, etc... We took our nap while he was gone... We had a big fish and shrimp dinner for dinner... My husband talked with his dad on the phone about this that and the other and mostly what to do about the issues concerning our oldest... I thought he was talking to an attorney... I talked to my mom and gave her an update on the county meeting that happened on Monday... I went to bed early...

No comments: