"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, June 12, 2008

Twists and Turns Thursday

We were told one thing and then when we showed up we were told something different for our oldest... That was frustrating, upsetting and a relief all at once... We are still very nervous but made real progress on finding help for our oldest... Hopefully tomorrow and beginning of next week we can move things along here towards the positive... Monkey had his first ST today... He did well... I updated the ST about our oldest... I was in a daze most of the afternoon after all that happened today with our oldest and all that is about to happen... In Safety Town today Monkey about Poisons and Pet Safety... They had a Pharmacist from our network give a talk on poisons... My good friend, Jen, stopped by with her famous soup, strawberries and bread... I'm thankful she was due to deliver a meal today... I really needed someone to visit with me and talk this afternoon... She stayed quite awhile... After she left I took a much needed nap... Today has been quite the ride...

No comments: