"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Will I Make It To The Weekend Wednesday?

Today was a rough day... To top it all off I'm catching the children's cold (started with Peanut/Monkey then next my oldest)... Runny Nose, Sore Throat and Fever... Linebacker was warm at nap time but seems find now... I'm just praying this is gone fast... I feel like a truck has run over me... ::sigh:: Despite not feeling so well... I paid the rest of the bills online that hadn't been paid this month... I also made a trip to the store and stocked up on meats for the freezer... For less then $30 I bought almost 7 lbs of hamburger, 2 pkgs bacon, 2 pkgs hot dogs, 2 bags of frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts and a couple miscellaneous things... I divided the hamburger up into 7 pkgs and put everything into our deep freezer... Peanut also had ST... I took a long soak in the tub after nap... That helped a little bit...

No comments: