"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Troublesome Tuesday

I had a very upsetting day... There are many things that are bothering me... I talked with a friend online about them and that made me feel better but I'm still very troubled by it... The two books that were 'missing' magicially appeared... I picked them up today... So, now I'm done this that... That was annoying and bothering me... I ran around town and dropped off things that I didn't want in my house any more... That made me feel a bit better about that thing that is really bothering me... Monkey had OT... He did really awesome today with his drawing and cutting... Woo hoo!!! That made me feel really proud... I picked up swimming outfits for all 3 children and it cost less then $15... How awesome is that... A giftcard came today... A BIG THANK YOU to the sender... You know who you are... ::grin:: So, I'm going on a huge shopping spree at Walmart later this week to pick up things the children need... My oldest went swimming in his new swim trunks today... They fit perfectly and he had a great time!

No comments: