"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday

Today was feeling much better... I still had a few lingering symptoms that made me nervous about going out and about but still went out any way... Monkey and Peanut had ST this morning... I then went by the organization that maybe working with my oldest to sign some release of information... They need to talk to people who work them him before they meet and decide if they are going to work with him... I'm praying all goes well... He really needs this place to help him... More remodeling was done today... I hang out during the afternoon with a friend... We went and bought more remodeling materials... We had cheese burgers and hot dogs on the grill... We even worked on the garden a bit... So, I have 2 boxes completed, 3 in the inbetween stages and 1 that I haven't done a thing to... Hopefully I can do more tomorrow if my ills continue to improve...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your having a better day :o)

Michelle said...

Glad to hear the good news. :)