"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sunny Saturday

It has been raining like crazy but today is beautifully sunny in the mid 70s... Today one of my friends delivered a Mexican Hotdish of some sort (freezing since we have tons of previous meals delivered we need to finish up), fresh pineapple and a delicious salad with a vinaigrette dressing I've never tasted before... A friend of mine stopped by and gave me a few of her laminated posters and another calendar I can use dry erase markers on... Now if I can just find a place to hang it! I really need the extra space... The children and I walked to the park... Monkey rode his bike all the way there and back with little to no help... I'm so proud at how well he has learned to ride a bike in such a short amount of time... We stayed at the park until the street lights came on... We walked one and arrived home at 10 PM... Just in time for the news... It was a really great day... I felt great and confident as a mom... Something I haven't felt in a long long time...

No comments: