"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, June 28, 2008

Snapshot Saturday

I took lots of great photos today...
Here are my three 'new' nursing dresses:
I could be a triplet... ::smirk::
Here are my little blessings:
This is the first photo of all 4 of them together... I think it turned out great! My husband and Monkey ran out to the PO and Library while I did some things around the house... We then headed out to Library for me to pick up some things... I hadn't been to the library for a while... My husband and just been taking the children and himself regularly... I have stayed home with which ever child(ren) were currently not feeling well... I signed the three oldest up for the Summer Reading Program... Which started June 9th... I'm usually there at the Grand Kick Off Party... Just didn't make it this year... So, everyone is all registered... I picked up Potty Learning Books for Peanut, Dinosaurs for Monkey, and Geography (US States) for my oldest... No books being checked out for Linebacker yet... He just has the ones around the house right now... I need to sign him up for the Imagination Library... Keep forgetting about that... After the library we went to the 'wood chip/dirt' place... Filled up our containers for woodchips... Next it was to Walmart for some more needed things... Picked up a few more T-Shirts for the older boys, Sharpie for me, and food... We snacked on Chicken Strips and Tarter Wedges on the way home... Yummy... We hadn't bought these in a while... I snuggled with Linebacker and became very sleepy... So, I took a nap... My husband with the older three put the woodchips on the garden path and did a bit of weeding... The mosquitos are awful so they didn't stay out any longer then they had too... They had leftover Noodle Casserole for dinner and pizza... I woke up from my much needed nap... I was stuffed with chicken and tarters from Walmart so I didn't eat anything else... Just drank a ton of water... All the children were in bed but Linebacker who was snugglin' and nursin'... We cleaned up the house... It was super cluttered... With all that had been happening the house had really fallen apart... The house wasn't 'dirty' just extremely messy! It looks aweseome now!!! I'm off to snuggle more with Linebacker... So, I will be back when I have TWO free hands again... ::grin:: Have a great rest of the weekend... See you all on Monday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make beautiful triplets, Caroline. Cute dresses. Your kids are beautiful. Congratulations on your lovely family.

Michelle said...

You look lovely in the new dresses, Caroline.

The children have beautiful smiles! What a great photo!

Unknown said...

love the pics!! wish things would settle down for you and for me!!! wouldn't that be so nice???
Becky