"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Will we float away?

It has been pouring and pouring yesterday and today.... Yesterday he learned more about Fire Safety and toured a Fire Truck... He really liked that... Today he learned more about Fire Safety, 911 and BNSF (railroad) came to give a presentation about railroad safety... Monkey had another OT session yesterday... He did very well... He is picking up skills really quickly... My friend delivered a Roasted Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Green Beans and Fresh from the Oven Chocolate Chip Cookies... When I saw the rice I thought it was just plain white rice... However when you taste it... Yummy!!!! I went to my second API meeting since the group restarting up... It was fun showing off Linebacker... I was very pregnant at the last meeting... Cat had ST and did well... We talked a bit about my oldest... She is annoyed that it seems to be more nonsense like I talked about on Monday... She is hoping someone wakes up and gives real help... I had my post-partum meeting with one Doula today... We talked about everything under the sun... Despite all that is going on with my oldest I've had a very good post-partum recovery... It felt good to just sit and talk with a friend while the children napped... It was very refreshing... Really rejuvenated me... We talked about the MOTH people... I borrowed her MOTH book when we were at the API meeting... She is also the co-leader... I've enjoyed reading what I have so far... I ordered the Encourement For the Homeschooling Family Box Set of 10 CDs... I look forward to listening to them... We only part-time homeschool at this time but hope to full time homeschool in the future... I stopped by and visited my friend, Kristin (expecting twins), yesterday night... We chatted for a bit while the children played... She made us some spicy chili, and had chip/sour cream to go with it... Yummy... We planned an afternoon together when 'the guys' will be working on remodeling at our place... I can't wait for that to happen...

No comments: