"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sewing Station Saturday

While I didn't do any actual sewing yet I did clean up what had become my catch all sewing station... It has become a delicate balancing act to pile new stuff on without the current stuff from an avalanche... LOL!!! Here are some photos of the clean up process that took about an hour (probably only 20 minutes of actual cleaning but with interruption it took about an hour from start photo to finish photo)...
This is what it looked like before I started... Yikes!

This was about 3/4 of the way through....This is the after... The 'calendar' on the right was a giveaway from a friend... She also gave me a couple laminated items... She gave me a world map but I want to laminate it first... It will then can be put up in my oldest room along with two other laminated items.. I decided to use it for all the things that happen every week like therapy, clubs/support groups, etc... I will save my 'date' calendar for those things that happen more randomly like doctor, dentist, meetings, field trips, etc...
I worked a bit in the garden picking out the 'trees'... Otherwise I relaxed because I'm still feeling a little icky... Mostly just tried from feeling icky... I have updated from the 7th till today... ::yawn:: Nap time...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks great Caroline! Doesn't it make give you a great sense of accomplishment?