"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, June 16, 2008

More To Do Then Ever Before Monday

I thought my life was busy before Linebacker arrived... I was mistaken! Today was phone call day... Oh my... I was calling people and people were calling me... We met a new Respite Worker... She will fill shifts on Mon, Tue and Thurs in June... I look forward to the extra help... She did great today and my oldest really liked her... The highlight of their time together was watching construction way down south... They are widing a road... I have a feeling that will be a regular event when she visits... We are now up to 2 Respite Workers... I scheduled Peanut's 3 year well check and Linebacker's 2 month well check next month... I also updated the 'Prenatal' program offered through my husband's work insurance... If you participate in the program and meet all the requirements (talking to a nurse after every prenatal visit)... At the end with your last phone call to your 'assigned' nurse you give the birth details and they send you a $50 gift card usable any where... How cool is that? I participated with Peanut also... I didn't know about it when expecting Monkey and my husband didn't work there when I was pregnant with our oldest... Today was the first day of ESY (Special Ed Summer School) for my oldest... He had a good morning... Today a friend delivered Breaded Chicken Strips and Cheesy Diced Taters... We still have Lasagna leftover so I froze it... The Lasagna is awesome... Very meaty and we love it that way... All in all it was a good day...

No comments: