"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, June 26, 2008

Too Much For One Person To Take - Thursday

I'm not sure how much more stress I could possibly take... There is all that is going on with my oldest and now Linebacker... I had my 6 week check up today... I'm doing well... I have about 20 lbs to lose before I reach 'my' perfect weight... I've already lost about 20 lbs of pregnancy weight... I have 10 to lose to make it to pre-Linebacker... Back to the stressful part... I mentioned (joyfully) Linebacker was already 8.9 lbs at 5 weeks old (stopped in for a weight check to ease my mind)... The doctor is concerned... ::sigh:: Many of you know about what I went through with Peanut and her weight gaining... She said to try to nurse more often and would like to see him weight 10 lbs by his 2 month well check (mid July)... If he still isn't gaining enough (in her opinion) we will have to talk about giving him some extra calories by supplementing formula... I'm sitting there why me! I really need a break... I really do! Monkey had ST today and is doing well... Otherwise nothing too exciting going on... Is it nap time yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Caroline. I'll offer up some of my stressssss, so you have a bit of relief from yours!