"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wondering Wednesday

I did it!!!! I'm 100% updated from the 7th till TODAY!!! Woo hoo!!! I still need to do Linebacker's first week and his birth story but at least I'm back current finally... It really bugs when I'm behind... Well I went on the gift card shopping spree today... Bought everything we needed... It feels so good to know the children have what they need... I've decided that it is time for Peanut to learn how to use the potty and not use diapers any more... I picked her up some practice pants (extra padding to absorb), some regular panties (just girly) and some CONGRATS you did it panties (Dora)... We also picked her up a potty seat (Dora)... I just need to stop at Ace and pick up a folding stool... She is still a bit tiny (hence the nickname Peanut) and our bathroom is small so I'm opting for a folding stool over the traditional potty stool... So, we are all prepared... Wish us luck... My oldest the school finally trained him at almost 6 years old... Monkey potty trained himself at around 4... So, I really have no clue how we are going to do this... I think she is ready though... Just a matter of taking the time and working on it with her... The making the crawl space 'pretty' guy came... He works for a company called Innovative Basement Systems... We are talking 6+K... YIKES!!! Our crawl space presents special issues... So, it will be even more then that... UGH!!! So, despite how awesome their products looks and what a great thing it would be... We won't be doing this type of improvement any time soon... I'm working on catching up on laundry... 2 Loads mostly done... 1-3 more to go... So, that is all for today... I'm still bothered by that thing... I wish I could stop thinking about it... Just annoys me... ::frown::

No comments: