"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tricky Thursday

I don't if I feel better or worse... I'm having different symptoms... I talked with a friend on the phone and it seems to be a popular 'bug' that is going around... I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to my oldest ESY program or not... I did manage to make it... I also picked up a box of food for Monkey... I felt a little bit better and did some things then I felt awful again... Monkey had ST and we didn't make it to the Family Picnic that Peanut had been invited to... ::sigh:: I had really been looking forward to going even if I had to go alone with all 4 of the children... Oh well... Hopefully we will be able to go to the next event that they have...

No comments: