"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shopping Saturday

I went shopping for Father's Day and had a blast... I picked up Father's Day cards... I didn't realize till late yesterday that today was Father's Day... Gee I wonder why... I will have to wait and mail them on Monday because the PO is closed already... They don't have a cash dispensing stamp machine no more... The automated machine requires you use a CC/Check Card and spend a minmum of $1... I went shopping at Sears... Good store to shop at for Father's Day... I took advantage of the 'sales'... I also had a coupon... I bought my husband a Craftsman 16 oz. Rip Claw Hammer with Hickory Handle and Craftsman 15 in. Electric Line Trimmer plus an extra Craftsman 20 ft. Replacement Spool, .065 Diameter... Today a Lasagna and Chocolate Chip Cookies with Nuts was delivered from one of our friends... We spent the rest of the weekend mowing the lawn (first time this year), doing some remodeling, and my husband loved all his gifts... After Mass on Sunday they had a treat 'Father's' to a Root Beer Float... It was a good weekend...

No comments: