"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Too Much To Do Tuesday

I really need to find a planner with more space (or learn to write smaller)! I have to squeeze all I need to do and remember in a small space... Things are looking better around here... Next couple days should quiet down a bit and hopefully give me some time to sit here and update you all on everything... I think I'm figuring out Linebacker's schedule... I'm just waiting for him to change it so I have to learn a new one... ::smirk:: Thank you for all the prayers... I truly appreciate them... I can really feel the strength and Grace of God holding me... We went on a tour today with our oldest... The tour went well and may brighten our uncertain future with our oldest... Monkey had OT today... I was on the phone again almost all day... I'm glad I don't have a cell phone... I'd never rest... I ran out to the PO finally... I also made a stop at K-Mart for diapers and wipes... I also made a quick stop for milk, eggs, cheese, and juice... It doesn't look like much happened based on the space it takes up but I was on the run all day today... My oldest ESY takes up a lot of my time... It takes almost 1/2 hour there and 1/2 hour back... He is only there 2-1/2 hours... I drive 22.5 miles a day... So, that eats up my entire morning... Once everyone has lunch, we have OT or ST, my husband heads off to work the afternoon is over and it's nap time... It is up from nap, dinner, baths, some play time, clean up, and off to bed... The day is over... I've really learned a lot from the MOTH CD Box Set... I've also learned tons from what I've read so far in the MOTH book... I ordered my own copy... I can't wait for it to arrive... Switching over from a 'family' routine to this type of individual schedule is going to change everything! We have everyone going in some many directions a family routine just isn't enough structure for our household... I will update everyone on how it goes...

No comments: