"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, June 27, 2008

Feeling Better - Friday

I must say things are going much better today... Monkey and Peanut had ST... I worked on fitting in some 'extra' feedings for Linebacker... I even made homemade waffles and balanced the check book before lunch... ::grin:: After lunch and sending my husband off to work, my oldest had his orthotics appointment... He decided he wasn't going to cooperate... The respite worker had met us there so that helped she was there to assist... All the necessary measurements were taken and his new orthotics should be here in about 10 days or so... We have been holding off buying new shoes til they are replaced... The last thing we want to do is buy new shoes and then his orthotics don't fit and we have to buy another new pair... Sometimes buying a new pair of shoes for my oldest goes well... Other times it is a struggle finding the right size and he then doesn't want to wear them because they aren't the old familiar ones he's been wearing... He doesn't care how worn out they are or if they are too small... I dropped off my borrowed copy of the MOTH book to my friend... It rained a bit... A friend stopped by... We talked about the variety of things that are bothering me... So, I feel a lot better... She even gave me some really adorable nursing dresses that I will have to model for you all when I have a chance... I'm really glad she stopped by... She is also a former LLL so she gave me some suggestions about Linebacker... I'm grateful to have such a good friend... Her sister called just after she left looking for her... I said she had already left... Tonight is FMCHE Mom's Night Out... She needed a ride... I said I can give you one... So, I loaded up my gang and gave her a ride to the car pool place... I wish I could have gone to Mom's Night Out... Hopefully next month... Maybe in September I should be able to host my very first Mom's Night Out... That will be very exciting! I've wanted to for some time but haven't had reliable child care in place to make it happen... So, everything seems to be in an up swing... I heard from the organization regarding my oldest and we should have an 'official' YES some time next week... Our case manager doesn't see any reason why it wouldn't be a yes... It is just a matter of everyone from the organization sitting down and making it 'official'... We will then start the process of intergrating him into that organizations program... Thank you everyone for your prayers for everything... They are truly appreciated... Linebacker's hungry so I'm going to call it a night and snuggle with my little guy...

No comments: