"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, June 30, 2008

Many Things To Share - Monday

My oldest had ESY again... I dropped off my mileage reimbursement sheet at the district office... This 22.5 miles 4 days a week is killing us with the gas costs... I usually wait till all 6 weeks of ESY are done but couldn't this year... Just costing too much to transport to and from... I went an exchanged an outfit... It was a 9 month summer outfit... Linebacker will be 9 months in February... It won't be any where near warm that time of year here... It will be frozen tundra in these parts... I exchanged it for a 3 month summer outfit he will be able to wear later this summer... I also picked up Peanut's Diego Cake Pan and Icing Coloring Set... I'm all ready to make her the Diego Cake for her 3rd Birthday next month... I didn't make it over to pick up her birthday gift yet... I'm hoping to do that some time this week... I want to have it... I made a few phone calls and worked in my gardens... I debated calling today's post Mosquito Monday... They are AWFUL!!! I can't wear spray unless I wash it off immediately after coming in because Linebacker is too little for spray... I never know when he might need me to pick him up... I can't if I'm coated in spray... I've been lucky and only bit a couple of times... I hope when the city sprays it helps... Rumors are they are spraying this week... It's hard to enjoy your garden when you are being munched on! One last exciting thing... I've almost finished knitting my scarf... Woo hoo!!! I'll share a PIC when I finish... It is really awesome... I can't wait till it's done... I guess that is all for now... Linebacker is sounding his alarm saying it's feeding time again... ::grin::

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have not had to do much in my garden ...I need to go and tie up my tomatoes but that is about it.,...my camera is not downloading to the computer...need to figure that out!