"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Why Wednesday?

Today I asked myself WHY!!!! alot... I'm very stressed right now and was sick yet again today... I'm so tired of getting sick... No one should feel great 1-2 days... Be sick... Feel so so to awful for 3-4 days... Feel great 1-2 more days then get sick again... I can't seem to pin point something I'm eating because I'm eating what DH is and it's not making him get sick... I just don't know what to do any more... I just sit here and cry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Caroline}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I am so sorry that you are feeling bad. You might have some sort of bug that just won't go away. When do you see your dr next? Maybe there is something he can suggest. Get some rest. I know that is easier said than done, but I am a firm believer in sleep!