"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, January 11, 2008

Fun Filled Friday

Today I had a mostly good feeling day... I had some fun too... I started working on my new quilting project... I also went shopping for my little sweet baby boy... I picked him up several outfits... I probably overspent but I couldn't resist... LOL!!! Everything was soo adorable... I'm good unless he comes out 12+ lbs... ::grin:: I still have some coupons for free clothing/diapers that I need to use... I will do that some time next week probably... Peanut had ST today and she has started saying Mama again... She said it for a while and then I became Da Dee... Otherwise, it was a pretty quiet and uneventful day... I had planned on making a pot of soup but never made it to the store for the few things I needed like an onion and cabbage...

No comments: