"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tagged! I'm it!

I was tagged by Carrie at Quite The Normal Life with this Getting To Know Me.


Here goes:
1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?
My Dad's Parents Mothers (great grandma's on my dad's side)...
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Not sure... It's been a while... How unusual...
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's ok...
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Sandwich Pepperoni
5. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Occasionally...
6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes...
7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No...
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Clusters...
9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope...
10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes...
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM ?
Butter Pecan...
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
How they are dressed or lack of clothing... :-X I like people to be well covered!
13. RED OR PINK?
Pink...
14.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
I tend to be irrational... LOL!!!
15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My maternal grandfather... He passed away in May 98 before my HS Graduation... We shared many interest and were very close...
16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing pants or shoes...
17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chicken Fingers w/ BBCUE sauce and cut up Strawberries and Pineapple...
18.. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Diego DVD (Dora's Cousin)
19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I have no idea... I'd have to be multi-colored... Not sure if they make ones like that...
20. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Christmas Trees, Lilacs, Fire Places and New Babies...
21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Mother...
22. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes...
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Don't know...
24. HAIR COLOR?
Brown...
25. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown...
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, I can but don't...
27. FAVORITE FOOD?
Too many to name... I love to eat!
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings...
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Take The Lead at home... I have no clue in the theater... I don't even remember the last time I was in a theater...
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing a shirt...
31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Both... I live Winter for the cold temps and snow... I love Summer because I can garden...
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both
34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake.
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Stash Envy by Lisa Boyer (quilting humor)
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It's a cheapy from Target... It's plain gray...
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Misc. Children's DVDs... Cinderella, AristoCats, Diego, Dora, Thomas, and Sleeping Beauty...
39. FAVORITE SOUND?
Train Whistles, Church Bells, and My children saying I love you!
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither...
41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
North Dakota...
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
No...
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Newport News, VA


I will tag Renee and Janette...

2 comments:

Teresa said...

No pants, no shoes, no shirt.......PJ's perhaps?

Anonymous said...

Or a dress??