"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wash and Work Wednesday

I continued with my many loads of laundry today... My husband went back to work after several days of illness... Other then cleaning it has been a pretty quiet day... I ran to the PO to mail a couple packages for my husband... I also stopped at the store for Milk, Cheese and Juice... It has been bitterly cold... We were under a Wind Chill Advisory from Midnight last night until noon today... Predicted Wind Chills of -30 to -40!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr.... When I picked up my oldest it was -4 with a windchill of -19... Low will be in the minus teens but tomorrow we are supposed to be warming up into the teens above zero and stay above zero at night as well but just the single digits above zero... We will be going into the 20s over the weekend and predicted to be ABOVE freezing on Monday!!! How exciting is that? I know the children are looking forward to playing outside... I'm off to rest... See you all tomorrow...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I thought it was cold here with windchills at 1*. BRRRR! Hope you and the kids stay warm.