"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, January 5, 2008

11th Day of Christmas

They days of Christmas seem to have just flown by! It is a quiet day here... Our respite staff that would normally work this day will no longer be working on this day so things planned for today aren't going to happen... So, it will just be a quiet day at home... It is quite warm here... Above freezing!?!?! So, strange for January... This is usually our COLDEST month of the year with the HIGHEST heating bill... I've been comtemplating doing some sewing or at least fixing the sewing area so sewing could happen if I had the energy to do so... I guess that's about all for today...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to organize my cross stitch stuff....
Becky

Anonymous said...

We are going to hit nearly 60 degrees this week! It's crazy weather, especially considering we were below zero a few days ago.